Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Why is this surprising? David White for Rockwall City Council, Place 6

It has apparently shocked a few that I have filed to run for council. And these are faithful fans of the blog!

I filed last year, but was ineligible. I said then I was likely to run. Very few have asked if I would run, and no one has asked me to run, but I thought the tone and content of this blog was sort of obvious of my intentions.

If you want to know where I stand, it should be evident from the year-plus history available for anyone to read.

Basically:

Promote Fertile Economic Environment
Promote Frugality in Government
Promote Common Sense Policy
Control bureaucracy, not citizens

There will certainly be some attacks from some low-lifes, but my email is to the right and I will answer any question anyone has about anything.

No web site up, but using free things like Facebook and the blog site goes along with my own personal practice of not spending money just to spend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment