Monday, March 23, 2009

Hey city, thanks for the heads up!!

Got an email update from the city about a special council session on Thursday containing the following:

Discuss and Consider the Status of HB 1976, HB 1977, HJR 76 and other Legislative Matters and take any Action Necessary.

Thanks for the heads up! I've really been worried about HB 1976, HB 1977, and HJR 76. Been keeping me up at night. What are HB 1976, HB 1977, and HJR 76?

Here's what I found when doing a search at the City website Rockwall.com:

Your search - HB 1976 - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords.
Same result for the other two. Further, I could not find anything about these obviously important issues on the website.

I have an inquiry in to the city secretary for clarification.

I sometimes wonder if such vagueness is intentional in order to keep "the people" from knowing what's going on in their government.

No comments:

Post a Comment